Our law office for the corporate and private-client affairs of
small and medium-sized enterprises was set up in 1932 by lawyer Dr. Waldemar Kiessling in the heart of Munich.
In 1927/28, Dr. Kiessling had already spent a year of his legal clerkship at a law office in New York "with the approval of the Bavarian Ministry of Justice". In April 1932 he went on to open the office at Residenzstraße 18 opposite the Munich Opera House, where it remained until February 1997, when it relocated to the present address at Maximilianstraße 35 due to lack of space.
In 1967, Dr. Georg Wirsing joined the firm as a young associate. He continued the business unchanged, also after the death of Dr. Kiessling in 1977,focusing successfully on the sphere of private clients, until he himself passed away in 2018.
In 1985 the firm welcomed Dr. Claus S. Hass, who shaped the business with major clients from film and TV production as well as private clients.
Dr. Christine Dross joined the office in 1999 and is the partner in charge of employment law and business
Since 2010 our office has provided its own family office services for selected clients.